So I was on Pinterest one day and saw a cinnamon sugar bread recipe! That really got me in the mood to bake. So I did lots of research and found lots of different recipes and put some together and made the perfect quick bread! Its super easy, very moist and yummy! Lets get started:
- 1/3 cup of white sugar and 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 3 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 1/3 cup brewed coffee
- 1/3 cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 cup white sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a 9x5 inch loaf pan. In large bowl whisk together flour, baking powder, 3 tsp cinnamon, salt and 1 cup sugar. When combined, add egg, milk, coffee and oil to the flour mixture.
- Stir until well combined. Pour half the batter into the loaf pan.
- Mix together the 1/3 cup sugar and 2 tsp cinnamon, then sprinkle that on the half batter in the loaf pan.
- Add remaining batter and cover with more cinnamon and sugar (optional).
- Bake in preheated oven for 45-50 min. or until a toothpick is inserted and comes out clean.
- Let the bread cool in pan after baking for at least 10 min. before you continue cooling on a wire rack! (Warning: your amazing bread will fall apart as you transfer to wire rack if you do not follow this step!)
- You can choose to either let cool down all the way or eat it still warm! Godere!